· Provide overnight coverage in the residence and ensure the building is safe and alarmed.
· Ensure that all residence policies and procedures are followed and take corrective actions with any residents who are in violation.
· Respond quickly and appropriately in the event of an emergency or life-threatening situation by following the on-call protocol and by calling 911.
· Ensure that any threat to safety or any contagious, infectious or serious health issues regarding adult or child residents are reported to staff member on-call immediately, and if not available, to the Program Director. This includes the onset of labor for a resident.
· Give clear and concise directives to residents
· Complete hourly wellness checks and full walk-through of the home
· Complete all required documentation, including log entries, maintenance requests incidence reports, and progress notes when necessary during shift. Make log entries prior to ending shift.
· Answer phone and door, per instructions.
· Assist in events,programs activities, and projects.
· Complete all other duties as required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, and Internet Research
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Skills, Experience
· Minimum of an Associate Degree in Human Services or related field
· Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant and related experience.
· Must be able to maintain a current and valid driver’s license
· Ability to relate well to both adults and children.
· Obtain an active Medication Administration Certificate (preferred)
Benefits and Compensation:
· Compensation commensurate with experience.
· Full medical, dental and vision care
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.