- Provide staff coverage in the residence overseeing basic operations including evening activities, chores, meal preparation and curriculum.
- Ensure that all residence policies and procedures are followed and take corrective actions with any residents who are in violation.
- Ensure that any safety or contagious, infectious, or serious health issues regarding adult or child residents are reported to staff member on-call immediately and to the Program Director.
- Answer phone and door.
- Complete any required documentation, including log entries and incidence reports, on a regular basis throughout shifts.
- Assist in the implementation of special events when shift requires.
- Oversee and ensure daily resident evening meal preparation.
- Prepare weekly chore chart, complete chore training for all new residents, and assist in supervision and tracking of all resident chores
- Facilitate social functions and outings when work schedule coincides.
- Complete room cleanings and orientation for new residents when necessary.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings (and residence meetings as requested.)
- Other duties as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, and Internet Research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Skills, Experience
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Human Services or related field
- Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant and related experience.
- Must be able to maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to relate well to both adults and children.
- Obtain an active Medication Administration Certificate (preferred)
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full medical, dental and vision care
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
We welcome your help in providing Hope for Life as our Malta House family continues to grow.