· Provide staff coverage in the residence overseeing basic operations including evening activities, chores, meal preparation and curriculum.
· Ensure that all residence policies and procedures are followed and take corrective actions with any residents who are in violation.
· Ensure that any safety or contagious, infectious, or serious health issues regarding adult or child residents are reported to staff member on-call immediately and to the Program Director.
· Answer phone and door.
· Complete any required documentation, including log entries and incidence reports, on a regular basis throughout shifts.
· Assist in the implementation of special events when shift requires.
· Oversee and ensure daily resident evening meal preparation.
· Prepare weekly chore chart, complete chore training for all new residents, and assist in supervision and tracking of all resident chores
· Facilitate social functions and outings when work schedule coincides.
· Complete room cleanings and orientation for new residents when necessary.
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings (and residence meetings as requested.)
· Other duties as required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, and Internet Research
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Skills, Experience
· Minimum of an Associate degree in Human Services or related field
· Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant and related experience.
· Must be able to maintain a current and valid driver’s license
· Ability to relate well to both adults and children.
· Obtain an active Medication Administration Certificate (preferred)
Benefits and Compensation:
· Compensation commensurate with experience.;
· Full medical, dental and vision care
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.