● Data entry and maintenance of donor database– DonorPerfect , developing standardized reporting policies and procedures for data entry and data consistency
● Applies data management best practices to ensure accurate gift management
● Reconcile gift entries with Business Manager/ Quickbooks on monthly basis
● Timely administration of donor acknowledgment letters, letters.
● Run and analyze gift reports.
● Complete scheduled data hygiene tasks to maintain clean data. Includes overseeing regular NCOA updates, deduping records and ensuring fields adhere to MH data entry standards.
● Implement standard naming conventions to ensure solid data hygiene is adhered to.
● Conduct donor research as needed to fill out donor profiles and identify prospects.
● Troubleshoot database issues as needed and serve as the primary liaison with software vendor
● Oversee and manage all mailing including list development, printing, execution and acting as liaison for print vendors
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Data management/entry specialist with at least 2 years’ experience
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite.
● Experience with donor data mining preferred.
● Detail-oriented with analytical mind. Must be able to identify needs and propose solutions.
● Self-directed;works well alone as well as under direct supervision
● Professional appearance and demeanor.
● A Bachelor's degree in a related field
● 2-4 years’ related professional experience in a nonprofit development office
● Proficiency in DonorPerfect or comparable non-profit donor database, Microsoft Word, Excel,Google Suite
● This is a part time position for 20 hours per week. Salary: starting from $25/hour depending on experience
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.