- Provide comprehensive case coordination for a caseload of 15-20 families, including drafting service plans, entering pro-gress notes, and coordinating successful transition from the program
- Complete intake process for new residents within 7 days of admission, including assessments, intake paperwork, room arrangements and orientation for to all departments
- Work with clients to assess needs and develop individualized case plans
- Assist clients with completing educational and housing applications to achieve set goals towards self-sufficiency
- Refer clients to appropriate recovery and community services, as needed
- Supervise residents’ weekly structured activities and attendance at required program curriculum. Facilitate group ses-sions when needed.
- Prepare written case histories, progress notes, and other necessary documentation in Apricot Solutions Software and in client physical files for monthly reporting.
- Ensure that all client files are comprehensive and current.
- Conduct and follow-up on weekly resident room inspections.
- Maintain and reinforce weekly resident schedules, activities, and house rules
- Serve as liaison with outside agencies providing services to clients to coordinate training and housing opportunities for residents.
- Uphold the highest standard of HIPAA compliance and maintains confidentiality
- Attend monthly residence, weekly staff meetings, and complete all required trainings through Relias Software system
- Complete all other duties as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, and Internet Research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Skills, Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field
- Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant and related experience.
- Must be able to maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to relate well to both adults and children.
- Obtain an active Medication Administration Certificate (preferred)
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full medical, dental and vision care.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
We welcome your help in providing Hope for Life as our Malta House family continues to grow.