· Provide comprehensive case coordination for a caseload of 15-20 families, including drafting service plans, entering progress notes, and coordinating successful transition from the program
· Complete intake process for new residents within 7 days of admission, including assessments, intake paperwork, room arrangements and orientation for to all departments
· Work with clients to assess needs and develop individualized case plans
· Assist clients with completing educational and housing applications to achieve set goals towards self-sufficiency
· Refer clients to appropriate recovery and community services, as needed
· Supervise residents’ weekly structured activities and attendance at required program curriculum. Facilitate group sessions when needed.
· Prepare written case histories, progress notes, and other necessary documentation in Apricot Solutions Software and in client physical files for monthly reporting.
· Ensure that all client files are comprehensive and current.
· Conduct and follow-up on weekly resident room inspections.
· Maintain and reinforce weekly resident schedules, activities, and house rules
· Serve as liaison with outside agencies providing services to clients to coordinate training and housing opportunities for residents.
· Uphold the highest standard of HIPAA compliance and maintains confidentiality
· Attend monthly residence, weekly staff meetings, and complete all required trainings through Relias Software system
· Complete all other duties as required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, and Internet Research
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education, Skills, Experience
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field
· Minimum 3-5 year’s relevant and related experience.
· Must be able to maintain a current and valid driver’s license
· Ability to relate well to both adults and children.
· Obtain an active Medication Administration Certificate (preferred)
Benefits and Compensation:
· Compensation commensurate with experience.
· Full medical, dental and vision care
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.